The richest people in Spain (September 11, 2022)
As of September 11, 2022, Amancio Ortega was the richest man in Spain, with an estimated net worth of US$54.2 billion., followed by Sandra Ortega Mera (#2, $5.5 billion), Rafael Del Pino (#3, $3.9 billion); and Juan Roig (#4, $3.5 billion).
Daniel Mate is the fifth richest person in Spain, with $3.2 billion. Miguel Fluxa Rossello ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.7 billion, followed by Juan Abello with $2.6 billion. Alicia Koplowitz is ranked 8th with a net worth of $2.5 billion. Maria Del Pino (2.3 billion dollars) occupied the 9th position among the 10 richest people in Spain.
2022 SPAIN BILLIONAIRE LIST
- Amancio Ortega: $54.2 billion
- Sandra Ortega Mera: $5.5 billion
- Rafael Del Pino: $3.9 billion
- Juan Roig: $3.5 billion
- Daniel Mate: $3.2 billion
- Miguel Fluxa Rossello: $2.7 billion
- Juan Abello: $2.6 billion
- Alicia Koplowitz: $2.5 billion
- Maria Del Pino: $2.3 billion
- Hydrangea Herrero: $2.0 billion
- Isak Andic and his family: $1.9 billion
- Florentino Perez: $1.8 billion
- Sol Daurella: $1.8 billion
- Leopoldo del Pino: $1.7 billion
- Alberto Palatchi: $1.5 billion
- Tomas Olivo Lopez: $1.5 billion
- Manuel Lao Hernandez: $1.4 billion
- Fernando Roig: $1.3 billion
- Carmen Thyssen: $1.3 billion
- Alberto Cortina: $1.2 billion
- Alberto Alcocer: $1.2 billion
- Jose Maria Aristrain: $1.1 billion
- Francisco Jose Riberas Mera: $1.1 billion
Did you read?
Best CEOs in the world, 2022.
World passport ranking, 2022.
Ranking of international financial centers, 2022.
The richest people in the world (Top billionaires, 2022).
Economic ranking: largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Most populous countries and territories, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency Programs by Investment, 2022.
Follow the latest news live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The opinions expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow the headlines from CEOWORLD magazine on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitterand Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media inquiries, please contact: [email protected]